Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is my personal data safe when I order? Yes. If you order through Paypal, Paypal uses SSL Technology to keep your information safe. When you send a payment using Paypal, we at Shanware Pottery never receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number. Thus, you do not have to worry about providing your financial data to someone you do not know. If you order by phone, your credit card slip is kept in a secure location for a short period of time before being destroyed. Shanware Pottery is PCI compliant.
2. Can I order by mail? Yes, besides ordering on line using the secure PayPal system, if you prefer, you can order by mail. Print and fill out the order form, indicating item numbers, descriptions, desired glazes, quantities and prices for all items. Mail us the completed order with your credit card information or a check or money order (payable to Shanware Pottery). Do not send us your credit card information as e-mail. Please indicate a day and evening phone number, in case we have questions about your order.
3. Can I order over the Phone? Yes, we accept orders over the phone. You can call us toll free at 1-877-418-0786. If we are not in, which is unusual, you can leave a message on our answering system and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
4. Is there a sales tax? No, there is no sales tax in New Hampshire where Shanware Pottery is located.
5. How will my order be shipped and how long will it take? We ship using either United States Postal Priority Mail Service, or U.P.S. ground service depending on which is less expensive. U.P.S. does not ship to P.O. Boxes. If the item you which to order is in stock, it will usually be shipped out the next day. If the item is not in stock, we will contact you via e-mail or phone to give an estimate of when it will be ready to ship and e-mail you when it is shipped. Ground shipping to California usually takes about 5 days. Orders may be expedited at additional cost.
6. Do you ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or foreign countries? Yes, we ship to P.O. Boxes via U.S. Postal Service priority mail. We also ship to Canada and many foreign countries, though additional shipping charges will apply.
7. What does shipping cost? Shipping costs vary depending on the amount of your order and the distance, but we pack all orders as carefully and as economically as possible. When you order with PayPal your shipping cost will be shown.
8. Is Shanware Pottery safe to use? Yes, all Shanware Pottery is lead free and safe to use with all foods.
9. Is Shanware Pottery safe in the microwave and dishwasher? Yes, all Shanware Pottery is high fired to over 2300 degrees F., is vitreous, microwavable, oven and dishwasher safe.
10. How can I contact you? You can contact us via e-mail at info@ shanware.com, by phone using our toll free number 1-877-418-0786, or by mail to: Shanware Pottery, 1819 Rumney Rte. 25, Rumney, NH 03266.
11. Can I return Shanware Pottery if it does not meet my needs? Yes. Notify us by E-Mail within 15 days of receipt for return instructions. Returned pottery must be properly packaged and be insured with return postage paid in advance. If it is in resalable condition, you will receive full credit for the purchase price (not including shipping) within 10 business days.
1819 Rumney Route 25, Rumney, NH 03266
Call us toll free at 1-877-418-0786